LARKANA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
Establishment of LCCI
The Larkana Chamber of Commerce & Industry was established in the year 1988 by a group of visionary leaders belonging to the business and industrialist community of Larkana. The founding President was Mr. Gada Hussain Mahessar who under his leadership led this Chamber to progress and prosperity.
To boost the trade and industry of Larkana region and make the city a vibrant business hub of the province.
The Larkana Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the premier trade organization of the city which aims:
- To serve the business community in the best manner possible
- To resolve the challenges and issues faced by the traders and industrialists
- To reduce the gap between government departments and business community
- To be a bridge between business community and regulatory bodies and play a role in policymaking
- To maintain long-term relationship with the members of LCCI and take steps to resolve their problems.
- To run the affairs of the Chamber with proper implementation of rules and regulations