2.76mm ultra-small punch hole, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, and MEMC motion compensation make this display pleasing to the eye. The innovative mechanical magnet-lift shoulder triggers appear like magic with a gentle press for precise, customizable control in competitive games. Starting from the Black Shark 3 Pro, the physical pop-up trigger has evolved and differentiated itself from other gaming phones in the industry. The magnetic pop-up triggers simulate the physical feel of actual triggers on controllers, making for a responsive and satisfying tactile experience for gamers. For non-gaming scenarios, the triggers also work as the shortcut buttons to turn on the flashlight, free up RAM, record audio, take screenshots, record screen, and more. When not in use, with just a click, the triggers disappear seamlessly back into the edge of the Black Shark 4 Pro.
We also consider the internal storage when calculating our score. A larger internal storage size will result in a higher score, as the internal storage is crucial for multimedia purposes, among others. The body material is an important consideration for users who want a premium device or need the device for long term use. Therefore, the device must have a good and strong body material component. Black Shark 4 Pro features up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps, and more.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ranked 1302 as one of the best smartphones out of more than 5,000 tested smartphones in the analysis and testing of the smartphone.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro has almost the highest charging efficiency in a smartphone, according to data from Black Shark Lab.
- I took them on walks and comfortably used them in the studio.
We also factor in the charger method support to create a score. If the device supports multiple charge methods, such as wireless charging, we give it a higher score in the battery segmentation. However, we do not include battery type information in our matrix calculation because it is unnecessary. A higher score on the display and screen segmentation means that the device will have excellent visual quality and provide the user with the best experience for any image or visual activity. Moreover, modern apps require large RAM usage to run smoothly, making the RAM sector a crucial factor in our matrix calculation score. We can say that 65% of the score comes from the RAM performance. We calculate the matrix for this segmentation using a performance result approach, where the data is obtained from several benchmark tools.
- Other features shared by both phones include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and pop-out physical triggers for a more immersive gaming experience.
- With good lighting, stills have a decent amount of detail, vibrant colours and great dynamic range, making it a good snapper for everyday shots.
- Moreover, it has a higher touch refresh rate of 144Hz which provides smooth touches on the screen.
- On the downside, this heavy-duty beast of burden will cost you about $1,099.
- The prices for the 8GB/128 model are 499$ and 599$ for the 12/256GB model.
The camera feature is a brilliant thing that modern devices offer. With this feature, we can capture any moment as quickly as possible and share the result directly on social media to show others the interesting moments we capture. However, we do not include external storage in our matrix score calculation because several https://www.chery-eg.com/web/the-ultimate-guide-to-sm-g870a-firmware-for/ modern users prefer to use cloud storage services instead of physical expansion memory.
She spends her time guzzling coffee, writing, casual gaming, and cuddling with her furry best friends. You want a thin phone The Black Shark 4 Pro isn’t a thick phone exactly, but it’s noticeably thicker and a little heavier than the thin flagship phones you can get from the likes of Apple and Samsung.